Friday 5 August 2016

MOVIE REVIEW : Flipped

Hello and good morning ;)

     I don't know what had happened lately but I kept on having trouble in accessing WiFi from the hostel. Hahaha so today I wanna post as many entry as I can because I had already watched so many movies so far.

    So basically Flipped is a romance movie featuring two main character who are both knowing each other since they were in standard 1. Bryce Loski and his family had moved to a place and are destined to be the neighbor of the Baker's family. Juli Baker had fallen in love with Bryce by just looking into his dazzling eyes. Juli tried to approach Brycle in any way that she could think of but Brycle didn't take it well. He kept on avoiding her up until one day he finally realized his true feeling toward Juli after "losing" her. 

    I really like this movie as it makes me flutter in each and every scenes that featuring both of them. The cuteness of Juli Baker and how determined Bryce Loski in running away from Juli are very adorable. I like Juli as she was a really tough girl despite her cheerful looks and she was really matured in her thinking. This movie gives me the views from both sides, and it helps me to know how both of them are feeling during certain scenes and events. I also like Bryce Loski for his manly approach at last as he think that he likes Juli and wishes to tell her the truth. He had such guts to keep on winning back Juli's heart and finally he did it. He planted a sycamore tree in front of her yard as he knew that Juli's favorite sycamore tree around the neighborhood had been cut down. His effort had paid off when Juli finally went out of her house and asked him if he needs any help. I grinned all the way from the beginning up until the end of the story especially at the last scene but not for the Daniel's scene. Daniel was Juli's retarded uncle that live separately from her family but most of her family expenses had been spent on him. 

     Last of all, I really love this movieeeeee. Hands down for my new favorite romance comedy movie. I do rate it 4.8/5 but I hope they should be more scenes after the ending huhu but it's okay. 

Do watch Flipped guys! It's totally worth it :)))))

xoxo,
Iffah

No comments:

Post a Comment