Saturday 14 May 2016

3rd MAY 2016 - new life began

Hollaa everyone.

So this is my first entry for my new blog - I already have one but it is too shameful to be seen by all of my friends and lecturers.

I registered for MADPP in KKTM Lenggong in Perak on 3rd May 2016 and that was the most biggest decision I ever made throughout my 18 years of living on Earth - I guess. Hmm, nothing much I could say for now but what I could describe my journey for almost 2 weeks here is EXUBERANCE.

I met a lot of new friends here instead of having to face the same faces for about 5 years before this ha-ha. I love to befriend with them and till now, I have no problems with my roomates, classmates and lecturers. They are so supportive and sporting - I totally love them all <3

Okay, I don't wanna gibberish more like what I had done in my other blog. This is the blog for my MADPP assignment (one of the assignments perhaps lol not the only one actually) and I need to be serious with this one, yeah, really need to be serious. My friends and my lecturers (especially Miss Jo) would possibly read this and I'm dead if I'm not doing my best on it.

That's all for today. More entries coming soon. Movie reviews and book reviews are on their way here. Stay tuned!

xoxo,
Iffah

No comments:

Post a Comment