Monday 21 November 2016

MOVIE REVIEW : JUNO

Hello and good evening everyone!

Today I'm gonna post an entry on a movie that I had watched for about few months ago. Its title is Juno. I don't wanna blabber more on the synopsis 'cause I've been quite busy recently due to upcoming final exams.
Juno is a sixteen-year-old girl who is pregnant with Paulie's child. This movie shows how a girl is dealing with her unexpected pregnancy at a very young age. At first, Juno considers abortion, however, she decides to keep the baby after visiting the abortion centre. With the help of her friend, she finds out a couple who really wants the baby, so she decides to give it to them after her labor. But, there are conflicts happened in the middle of her pregnancy period as the husband of the couple suddenly refuses to accept the baby as he says that he doesn't even ready yet for such things. It is amazing of how Juno gets to deal with those adults' problems as she is only 16 on that time. I won't spoil anymore, if you wanna know, go and watch it by yourself :p

IF I WERE IN THE MAIN CHARACTER'S POSITION, I WOULD...

I can't even imagine how I would react if I know I'm pregnant. I probably would just think the easiest way to solve the problem, which is to just abort it. Juno did a good job in cancelling her abortion as she thought it would be the best choice after all. She could give the baby to someone who really needs it instead of just "killing" the innocent baby. I would perhaps do the same as what Juno did - only after tons of considerations hehe - because I think by aborting it, things will not change as what I expect it to be. It would not ultimately solve the problems, yet the feeling of guilyt might as well haunt me for the rest my life. I should also consider the aftermath of the abortion - whether it may harm in any ways possible. Furthermore, in this life, there will always be unfortunate people who really want to have a baby after years of marriage but perhaps because of certain inevitable circumstances, they could not have it. Hence, giving the baby to these kind of people would be more considerable. The baby has its right to stay alive, to breathe the same air as we do :)

That's all for Juno! Hehehe thanks again for reading. I rate Juno with 4.3 out of 5 stars!
Do watch it sometimes, it's worth it!

xoxo,
iffah

No comments:

Post a Comment